Monday, June 1, 2015

Breakfast on the Run



The mornings can be a bit crazy for me, over the weekend I looked for fast & simple recipes that I can prepare fast and RUN. This was a simple, fast, & delicious recipe.


Ingredients:

whole grain english muffins
egg whites
1 slice of Kraft Singles American cheese
1 slice of turkey lunch meat

Directions:

Spray skillet with cooking spray, add egg whites & season to your taste (add spices)
Stir egg whites occasionally to prevent from sticking
As eggs are half way ready, prepare the english muffin by adding cheese and turkey
Place in toaster oven until cheese is melted, and the muffin is warm
Add egg whites to the egg, cover with the top
EAT & Enjoy

I paired my sandwich with organic vanilla yogurt and blueberries 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...