Sunday, October 4, 2015

Fit through the Holidays Week Two



Closing out Week Two of Turbofire came with some amazing results that I wanted to share. While I gained a pound, I lost 5 inches total body. While Turbofire is a challenge and has been a push with my knee. I am doing my best to keep pushing and working for the goal. I have decided to add another one of my favorite programs to the challenge to balance out the intensity. Turbofire is a high intensity program, so I am going to combine it with PiYo, a lower intensity program. One of the things that I like about Beachbody workouts is that you can make it more challenging or you can lower the intensity by combining it with other programs that are lower in intensity. 

This weeks measurements:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...