Thursday, October 13, 2016

Homemade Spaghetti Sauce



Spaghetti is one of my favorite dishes to eat and usually I would buy pasta sauce and that would be the end of it. Now I can make a sauce to enjoy with my spaghetti and it is absolutely delicious. Thanks to Miss Judy I now know how to make a pretty delicious sauce and it is simple to make. This is something that you can make within an hour which makes it a simple dinner for those long nights.

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
  • 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
  • 1 tbsp garlic
  • 1 can Italian style tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
  • 1 can of marinara sauce
  • 1 lb of ground turkey


Directions:

  1. Cook the meat in a large sauce pan
  2. In a small pan saute the vegetables and the garlic 
  3. In a small pot add the meat, veggies, and tomatoes and allow to cook on low heat for one hour.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...