Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fix It Fitness Challenge



The Fix It 21 Day Fix challenge has come to close which 
means it is time to see the RESULTS....

My goal with the Fix It Challenge was---to lose 5 lbs & to tone up my abs

These are my BEFORE photos:


Three Weeks Later:


There is still a lot more work to do, but I am proud of what
I have accomplished. The results I achieved with this round of the 
Fix It Challenge goes to show that when you are committed to 
something and show up daily you are rewarded with RESULTS. 
With the challenge I lost 13.8 lbs & 8 inches

Are you interested in how you can get started on getting your own results?
You too can get results where you are RIGHT NOW
HOW??? Join me in my next fitness challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...