Saturday, July 18, 2015

T25 Week Two


After the first week of not seeing results with T25 I was very disappointed and thought about giving up. Have you ever felt like this? It was hard to see that I worked so hard and results were not happening. Instead of quitting I decided to keep on going with this journey.


"Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat, nor about your body, what you will put on. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing. Which of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Seek God & all things will be provided." Luke 12:22-24;31

Friday I took my measurements and weighed in and I still did not see results. There was frustration until today when I actually took a look back at what my before photos looked like. I am noticing toning, which means that the workouts are working. The results are just not visible in measurements or through the scale. One thing I had to remind myself is that ultimately it does not matter what the number on the scale says. My worth is not based on its number it is based on who I am in Christ. I am glad that I stuck with it and that results are showing, it makes all the difference.

I want to encourage those of you who are reading this if you feel like you are not seeing results and you are thinking about quitting DON'T. Hang in there and keep pushing! What you are doing is working, it just takes time and a lot of hard work. You can do this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...