Saturday, July 18, 2015

T25 Fitness Journey




Week One and Two were the hardest weeks in this new fitness journey. I thought about giving up on the program because I was not seeing the results that I wanted. Anyways, I decided to push through and added the 21 Day Fix to this challenge. 

At the top is my BEFORE starting T25 photo
BELOW is my Week Two Photo


This week I FINALLY saw results which made me happy to see, things are almost back to normal which means that the journey is working. So this week I lost 5 inches total body, and dropped 20 lbs. 


WEEK THREE in pictures

Week Three Results are IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...