Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week Four t25




Week Four was a bit hard after having two knee surgeries it is hard to do a lot of the moves and stick with the complete schedule. I thought about quitting yet again, but have decided to stick with it and mix it up with the 21 Day Fix. The 21 Day Fix has replaced abs, legs, and total cardio---I still get the workout but it is not as hard on my knee as T25.

I have seen progress with T25 and combining it with the 21 Day Fix. I would encourage you to do what you can in your own fitness regimen and if you need to modify or change it up to do what is best for YOU. You will not be any good to anyone hurt. This has been something that I have had to realize throughout this challenge and something that I have come to accept.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...