Saturday, September 5, 2015

Berries & Cream Muffins

The weekends are the perfect time to try out new recipes. They are also usually the only time that I have to prepare a big breakfast, accept for on holidays. I was browsing Pinterest last week and saw this, it looked pretty good so I decided to try it out.



Ingredients
  • 1 slice English muffin
  • Frozen or fresh mixed berries
  • Cinnamon
  • Butter, Greek yogurt, or cream cheese
  • Honey
Directions:
  1. Slice english muffin and toast the slice to your liking
  2. Spread either the butter, Greek yogurt, or cream cheese on the muffin
  3. Top with berries
  4. Drizzle with honey
  5. Serve & Enjoy
I paired this with an egg white scramble and yogurt with granola and fruit to add ssome extra protein to this. I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I did. 

Have a great Labor Day weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...