Monday, January 4, 2016

Slow Cooker Beef Tips

Winter weather has finally arrived here in North Carolina which made it the perfect afternoon to try a new recipe. Sometimes you just need a fast recipe, that is also affordable, and easy to make. What I loved about this recipe is that the ingredient list is simple and affordable; and that I can cook it on low for the afternoon and have a delicious dinner ready to go when it is needed. Another thing I liked about this recipe is that it is healthy compared to fast food and it is filling. I hope you and your family or friends enjoyed this as much as my friends and I did. 


Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours 
Serves: 5

Ingredients

  • 2 lbs beef cubes
  • cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 packet brown gravy
  • 1 small can of mushrooms or fresh mushrooms
  • 1 package of onion soup mix
  • 1 cup of water


Directions

Spray slow cooker & than combine all ingredients into the crockpot and cook on low for the day.
Serve & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...