Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Chicken Tetrazzini

Happy Wednesday to you all. Earlier this week Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons shared a recipe from liluna and so I decided to try it out. This is a simple dinner that was a hit with friends. I usually do not post recipes on this blog that I have not tried myself, or that I did not like. I hope you all enjoy trying this out, I already have requests for it to be made again. 


Ingredients:


  • 1 16 oz box of linguines, cooked
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
  • 2 cans of cream chicken soup
  • 2 cups sour cream
  • 1 tsp kosher salt
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 2 tbsp parmesean cheese 
  • 2 cups shredded mozarella

NOTE: Instead of the mozzarella I used an Italian blend of shredded cheese. The parmesean was optional and set on the table. 

Directions:


  1. Cook noodeles according to the package instructions, set aside
  2. In a medium bowl combine the butter, cooked chicken, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, and chicken broth. Mix well and then add in cooked noodles.
  3. Spray a baking pan or casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and pour in the noodle mixture. Bake covered with aluminum foil for 45 minutes at 300 degrees. Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes. 
  4. Allow it to cool & ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...