Sunday, May 8, 2016

๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽApple Nachos๐ŸŽ๐Ÿซ

Who says you can't have dessert with all of the extra calories? Browsing Pinterest for some dessert ideas and came across this apple nacho idea. I have made them before, but they were a different kind of nacho. The previous one I made with caramel and chocolate. I prefer this new recipe though. It was a Pinterest fail in presentation; but yummy taste wise. 


๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽApple Nacho Ingredients๐ŸŽ๐Ÿซ

  • 1 apple (of your choice)
  • 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips
  • pecans, chooped (to top if desired)



๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽApple Nachos Directions๐ŸŽ๐Ÿซ

  1. Slice an apple into pieces
  2. Melt peanut butter til creamy
  3. Melt chocolate chips til creamy
  4. Sprinkle over apples & top with chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...