Thursday, May 12, 2016

Peach Carrot Smoothie

Warm Summer weather makes it the perfect time to enjoy smoothies for breakfast. I decided to try out this recipe because I hate carrots, literally! It is one of my least favorite vegetables and one that I cannot force myself to eat. I figured having it in a smoothie would be a great way to get the nutritional benefits without having to actually eat or taste them.
I was not a fan of the recipe because I tasted way more of the carrots than I would like. But for those of you who like carrots, peaches and bananas this might just be for you.


Ingredients:

2 cups of peaches
1 cup baby carrots
1 banana
2 tbsp yogurt
1 cup water
1 tbsp honey

Directions:

Combine all ingredients in the blender & blend until smooth.
Pour & ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...