Thursday, August 31, 2017

Planning for Success

I had a great couple of weeks out of college enjoying the break. However, starting Monday I will be starting classes at my new university which makes it crucial that I have a plan in place to help keep me on track with my health and fitness goals. I am sharing my meal plan for this week with you all.


The month will be kicking off with a Chinese night as my friends and I will be running errands, paying the bills, and getting groceries. Who wants to cook after that, right? 

I am including the links for all the recipes that I will be using this week in this meal plan. I hope that this helps someone out there who can use this to make their life easier or with their families. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nice information
    phistar is the best clinical research institute in India. We provide multiple clinical research courses like
    Best Clinical Research Institute in India

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...