Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sharing is Caring

About a month and a half ago I had knee surgery and since surgery I have fallen a little off track with the goals that I have set for myself. I ate foods that were not exactly healthy for me and fitness was placed on hold temporarily as I recovered. I am sharing this because we all have set backs in our lives, what matters is not that we were set back; it matters that we don't give up and that we pick ourselves up and begin working towards our goals again. So, this post is for those of us who have sufferred set backs or have fallen off the track for some reason.

I recently took to Pinterest for some ideas on how I can better prepare myself for success in the weeks ahead and want to share the ideas with you. Both ideas you can automatically print for yourself and use it when you are ready.


The first is a printable calendar that I will use to plan my workouts and check them off for accountability. Kicking off in June I will be swimming and adding Beachbody's Body Beast to my workout routine. Simply place the calendar once printed into a page protector; it is now a dry erase workout calendar that you can reuse each month.
For the calendar click HERE

The second idea is a printable 21 Day Fix portion control container countdown. I follow the 21 Day Fix meal plan so this is helpful in knowing how many containers I have used and how many remain. These portion control containers have been life changing in my fitness journey because before I did not know or eat in proper portion sized and this is no longer an issue because the containers have made it simpler. If it fits in the container than I can eat it; and better yet I don't have to worry about weighing my food...simply place the foods in the proper containers and either add them to a plate or enjoy them out of the containers. The printable link I will be attaching can work with any calorie range. For the printable 21 Day Fix counter click HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...