Wednesday, March 29, 2017

My Fitness Journey Resumes


One thing I have learned on this journey to
getting healthier is that no matter what your
story is it is never too late to change your story.



It has been a long time since I posted to this blog about my fitness journey. In all honesty my fitness journey has been on a little bit of a pause. Last year, I had another meniscus repair surgery to fix an injury that I sustained from previous exercise injuries, or a previous injury in general. Post-surgery I began having problems with my good leg which needed to get checked out. The good news is that all the results came back with no damage; until the pain was resolved it was considered best to stick with walking and keeping my nutrition on track. Now that I am injury free I look forward to getting back into my post-injury workout routine.


With Summer right around the corner, it is the perfect time to commit to get back on track. Now is the time that I begin training for my Summer body. Things have been rough lately with not only my leg injuries but also now my iron based anemia. I have been living in this comfort zone to work on getting healthier and prevent injuries from occurring to re-occurring. Now, the coast is clear to begin working to get healthier. I can't wait to get back on track and see results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...