Tuesday, May 9, 2017

🍟Baked Garlic Wedges🍟


I have always wanted to try to make my own fries; so I am making these tonight as a side entree to steak. I can't wait to see how they turn out and if my friends enjoy them. 🍟


Ingredients:

  • 3-4 russet potatoes
  • 4 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 2 tsp Italian seasoning

OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping

Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
  2. In a small bowl combine the olive oil, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning
  3. Stir to combine the seasoning mixture.
  4. Use a brush to brush the mixture over the potato wedges
  5. Place in the oven and allow to cook for 25-35 minutes; or until they are fork tender and golden. 
  6. Serve with dipping sauce OR as a side with steak OR burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...