Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hip Hop to Fit by Easter

21 Day Fix weight loss loseweight nutrition fitness get fit


I'm hosting a group challenge online for anyone who is COMMITTED to lose 20 lbs by Easter.

With this challenge you are committing to do one 30 minute workout DAILY....you will have an EXACT workout plan to follow and an EXACT meal plan to follow with a portion control container system so you will know exactly how much protein/fat/carbohydrates eat. This is a no brainer/ no fail solution. It is probably the easiest way to lose weight and get fit! Trust me … anyone can do this! 

Does this sound like something that would benefit you?

This group is virtual & can be done anywhere in the US or Canada to join…you will be added to a group of other people on the same mission as you! We will motivate, inspire and help one another achieve success. I will be there to support you every step of the way. To get in on this challenge & get started with your goals simply fill out this form http://katysconnectiontohealthansdfitness.blogspot.com/p/join-my-challenge-group.html when I receive your form I will message you with more information on what you need to do to get started. 
Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...