Monday, February 2, 2015

VLog Fix- February 2nd


Hey there Everyone, Happy Monday to you all. I hope you all had an amazing day. I cannot believe it is already the second of February, time is flying by. Had a blast with friends yesterday watching the Super Bowl and indulged in food that I would not normally eat. I made sure to stay away from alcohol, chips and other stuff that would throw my progress off. 

Blogger food SuperBowl
Kickoff Dinner
fitness getfitwithKaty workout

Yesterday Rena and I completed a Super Bowl workout during the game. We completed 100 jumping jacks, 25 crunches, 75 squats, & two one minute planks...KILLER!!! Rena also did 40 burpees, Way to GO Rena. 







So now what happens? Today is a new day and it can be your New Year to get started on working towards the goals that you want to achieve to make 2015 your healthiest year ever. What resolutions did you make that you want to accomplish this year? Today can be your second chance or your shot at getting healthier. Take a look at this video & when your done let's talk about what you want to achieve in 2015.


Getting healthier is one of the best journey's that I have ever taken. I realized that I no longer had to wish to feel better, get healthier, and feel happy where I am. Are you ready to make 2015 your year? If you are ready I am running a 21 Day Fix challenge and mixing it in with the 21 Day Fix Extreme. Can you commit to three weeks of working out for 30 minutes (5 days a week?) It is also combined with a nutrition plan, and portion sized containers. You can ditch the calorie counting, macro counting and all that other complicated stuff. Simple fitness, simple nutrition, and two things that are crucial to reaching your goals SUPPORT and ACCOUNTABILITY. I will be there to walk you through this journey. Are you ready to get started? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...