Saturday, January 31, 2015

Week One Results from the Fix

Week One Results

I made it through Week One of the 21 Day Fix and wanted to share my results and a little inspiration. So, this week I lost 3 inches and lost 1 lb, it is not huge but it is progress to getting healthier and living a healthier life. I used to be obsessed with the number that was on the scale and that number controlled me for the longest time. Until I realized that the number showing does not show my overall health and it does not define who I am as a person, it doesn't control my future as long as I don't give it power. If I could pass anything on is to stop looking at the number on the scale to determine your health.

As the picture above states there are other ways to determine your progress such as your clothes getting bigger or fitting better. Being able to workout longer or being able to try out a part of a workout that you did not try before. This happened with me this week. I made it longer in push ups with the 21 Day Fix & even tried fire hydrants in a BONUS round of lower fix. My before and after pictures help me to look back and see how far I have come and the progress I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...