Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Week in Fitness

March 10th, 2015

KatysHealthandFitness, Team Connection, WOD, fitness, loseweight, gethealthy


Yesterday was such a beautiful day that I decided to make the workout of the day be outdoors. Knocked out the errands and a workout in by combining them together in one. It was a beautiful day and perfect for walking downtown on the water. Walked over a mile in 35:48 seconds, not bad. Fitness is even better with a workout buddy, so my doppleganger joined me. 















March 11th, 2015

Today was my first day back with doing workout videos. It feels good to be back after letting my left leg rest, but I wish it would heal aready. Not quite sure what is wrong with it but I am not willing to settle for excuses and lose all the progress that I have made in my fitness journey. Today I headed back to the 21 Day Fix and worked my arms and abs with Upper Fix. No excuses will hold me back from what I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...