Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fit for Fall Turbofire Challenge



This September I will be hosting a Fall fitness challenge with Turbofire. This program is a lot of fun, you burn calories & have a blast with some of the hottest music & one of the best trainers. If you would like go be a part of this challenge you can join the event by clicking HERE or you can email me at katyshealthandfitness@gmail.com




With this challenge you get

a 30 day supply of Shakeology
Turbofire DVD'S OR Beachbody On Demand
30 days of access to Team Beachbody Club
you also will get me as a coach to guide you through this program & help you get the results you want.
Support & Accountability throughout the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...