Friday, April 17, 2015

Cize: The End of Exercise



The end of exercising as we know it is coming soon. Do you love to dance? Do you like dance programs like ZUMBA? Now Shaun T is bringing Cize, a dance program that anyone can do. This program is set to release July of 2015. 

Check this OUT!!!


If you are interested in learning more about this program you can email me at katyshealthandfitness@gmail.com where we can talk about your goals and what you want to achieve with Cize. You can also ADD & message me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CAGirl9erFan & if you would like to stay connected you can catch all my updates by clicking HERE 

Stay tuned for more updates about this program as they are released

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...