Saturday, April 11, 2015

Resurrection Green Beans

Sorry this recipe is late, I had planned to have it posted shortly after Resurrection Day, & sadly was not able to get it posted due to finals. So here it is, the picture collage above is what was for dinner over the Resurrection. One of my favorite side dishes is the Resurrection Green Beans. 

Ingredients:

  • 4 cups green beans---I used frozen Steamfresh Green Beans 
  • 1 tbsp garlic (minced or powder)
  • 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 1/3 c of dried cranberries
  • (OPTIONAL) slivered almonds
  • salt and pepper to taste---I skipped the salt & added pepper


Directions:

  1. Warm green beans according to the package instructions
  2. Place the green beans in a pot with the other ingredients EXCEPT for the almonds.
  3. Cook on the stove for about 5 minutes until armoatic and the ingredients are combined.
  4. Toss almonds in and serve


I hope you all enjoy the recipe. 

The corn on the cob recipe that is show above can be found by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...