Saturday, April 4, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Final Results




The final results are in from my journey with the 21 Day Fix Extreme fitness challenge. Yesterday was weigh in day and when I took final measurements. In the three week journey I lost 37 lbs and 8 inches. The workouts were fun and do-able. Sometimes I had to modify the modifier but at the end of the day and the end of the challenge I am proud of what I have accomplished. 

 If I can do this program you can to, if you are interested in learning more about this program; or you are interested in beginning your fitness journey let's talk. You CAN start now and get results, all it takes is taking the first step. I will be there to walk alongside you every step of the way. With Summer right around the corner now is the perfect time to get healthier and commit to a healthier lifestyle. 


You can email me at katyshealthandfitness@gmail.com or you can visit me on my like page at www.facebook.com/KatysHealthandFitness and send me a message. You can also request more information from this blog. I will reply to all messages within 24 hours of receiving them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...