Wednesday, May 27, 2015

aMAYzing Beach Body Fitness Challenge



Hey there everyone it is the final week of May, can you believe it? I cannot believe how fast the year is flying by. Thank you for being a part of the aMAYxing Beach Body fitness challenge and for being committed to working out daily, and for sharing your accountability post for the day. As we get ready to kick off a new month and ring in Summer, let's think about what we want to accomplish in June. 


So after watching the video above, what are your goals for June? What do you want to achieve? Do you have a plan set in action to achieve the goals? If not, I will be kicking off another free fitness challenge that will be starting on June 1st. If you are interested in joining please feel free to send me an email at katyshealthandfitness@gmail.com and I will send you the information that you need to get started. You can also message me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/katyshealthandfitness or you can add and message me on my personal Facebook at www.facebook.com/CAGirl9erfan

This weeks workouts for our final week of May:


In our free group remember to share either a post workout picture OR a nutritional snapshot from myfitnesspal for your daily accountability. If you have a weight loss story or you feel like you have achieved a goal and would like to share please feel free to post it in our group so we can celebrate your success with you. We are here to support one another on this journey. 

YOU DID IT, CONGRATULATIONS & I will see you June 1st for our Summer Sweat Off Challenge. If you would like to join there is still time, you can join by clicking HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...