Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Excuses or Results?


Today was just one of those days for me, it was a day where I was going to allow excuses to limit what I would achieve this week. I had a lot of excuses this morning and the list just kept on building. Ever have that happen to you? How did you deal with it? Did you allow the excuses to limit you or did you choose to push through the excuses and just do what you know you need to do? Today I listened to myself make excuses and I was actually tempted to give into the excuses rather than do what I needed to do.
For those of you that do not know I am an online college student working for my Bachelor's degree with Liberty University Online. My schedule is busy, we have eight weeks to tackle homework and the pressure can be overwhelming at times. I am also an Independent Beachbody LIfe Coach, which means that I come alongside others in their health and fitness journey to help them reach their goals. It is super rewarding and I love what I do. I enjoy helping others and being able to work on getting healthier myself at the same time.
In the video below I share some input on excuses and how we can kick those excuses to allow us to reach the goals that we have set for ourselves. Excuses will not deliver results.



 Thanks for following my blog and my fitness journey.If you would like help with reaching your health and fitness goals please feel free to email me at katyshealthandfitness@gmail.com or you can connect with me on my Facebook page by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...