Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Congrats to our aMAYzing Beach Body Challenge Winners



Hey there everyone, our winners have been chosen for the aMAYzing Beach Body Spring fitness challenge. I am so proud of both our winners for their commitment to the challenge and in reaching their own goals. This is what I love about what I do. I get to help make a difference in the lives of others. I get to be a part of their fitness and health journey and it is such a blessing to be a part of. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey and I look forward to working with you in future fitness challenges. 


 Below you can catch a sneak peak into Katie & Cindy's prize:




If you are interested in learning more about free fitness challenges please click HERE or you can email me at katyshealthandfitness@gmail.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...