Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My t25 Fitness Journey




Looking forward to kicking off July with a new fitness program, Focus T25. I have heard great things about this program and am looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish and the results that are delivered from completing it. I am ready to take on the challenge. You can follow my journey here on my blog. I will be posting every Saturday about my experience with the program.

T25 Package comes with everything needed to get results
with the program. Bring on the challenge
 

Alpha will kick off my T25 workouts for the month of July. 


Week Four
Week Five

August I will continue the T25 journey with BETA


Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Week Four
Week Five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...