Sunday, July 12, 2015

Homemade Fluffly Panacake Mix


I was browsing Pinterest last night looking for meal ideas and just browsing. You know what that is like right? I can get lost on Pinterest and oh so tempted. Can you relate? While I was browsing I found a recipe for homemade pancake mix and thought that it would be perfect to try out for brunch this morning. Who doesn't love breakfast? I could eat it all day if it was healthy enough, LOL!


This recipe was super fast and simple to make, the pancakes take a little longer to cook but they are worth it. 



Ingredients:


  • 6 cups all purpose flour
  • ¼ cup granulated sugar (I used coconut sugar)
  • 3 tablespoons baking powder
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt

When you are ready to make this delicious recipe you take 1 cup of the mix given above and combine it with 1 cup of milk and one egg. 

*Add some fruit to the mix for a healthier take on brunch. I added blueberries and banana.

For the eggs 


Ingredients:

Cage Free brown eggs 
garlic powder (optional)
parsley (optional)
italian seasoning (optional)
*red onion
*arugula and spinach
mild cheddar cheese (shredded) (optional)
salsa (optional)

* You can use any fresh vegetables that you like in replacement of the ones I chose.

Recipe credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/11962755237861111/

21 DFX Nutrition: 1 red, 2 green, 1 blue, 2 yellow, 1 purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...