Saturday, September 26, 2015

A Look Back into September


September was a month that has felt like a roller coaster ride. It has been one of those months. This month I have seen progress, and also seen myself slide.

September 6th I lost a dear friend and it was a hard goodbye. With the loss came the roller coaster ride where I saw less progress and was thrown off my normal routine of meal prep, good nutrition, and fitness. With loss comes needing to process and move on.

My turn around began with my Fall Inspired clean eating challenge that ended yesterday where I lost 2.9 lbs and got back on track with my fitness routine with Beachbody On Demand and the Turbofire challenge. I am absolutely loving Turbofire, the music is off the charts, the workouts are FUN, and I finish feeling better.

We all have set backs, struggles,  feeling the pain of loss, etc that can impact our normal routine. Life happens, true success doesn't come from never falling or making mistakes. It comes from falling and making the choice to get back up, shake off the dust and get back on track.

I hope this post may inspire others who have experienced loss, fell down in regards to their goals, and to those who like me made the choice to get back up and keep working to crush their goals.  Each one of us has to make the choice that we will not stay where we are, that we will come back stronger and not let anything define us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...