Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fit through the Holidays Week One




It has been a pretty exciting first week with a new fitness challenge.  The program has its challenges,  but who doesn't like a challenge? If things are always easy how do we grow and learn to make the right changes in life? I would rather work hard to achieve the goals that I have set for myself than to see it happen overnight and be done the wrong way. Why? Because I have been there and done that. I have tried the quick fixes and easy solutions and they delivered nothing but disappointment and brought me nothing but regret.  I have tried all kinds of diet pills, starving myself, alcohol, cigarettes,  the top ramen diet, and so on. While some provided temporary results; the results did not last.

My temporary weight loss efforts helped me get to a size 16, but when I stopped popping the diet crap and my knee wore out I was faced with a problem. I had gotten to be a size 3x and had become severely overweight. My final decision was made after I had knee surgery, my mind was made up that I needed to make changes. But where do I start? Coincidently enough a coach shared a post about a new program that was releasing, called the 21 Day Fix. We talked about it and the benefits of what the program said that I could achieve. I was very hesitant about spending the money, but figured what was the worst that could happen?  There was a FREE 30 day money back guarantee if I did not get results. What could it hurt to try. The rest is pretty much history because the program has helped me so much in my fitness journey that I became a coach.

I wanted to be able to help others achieve their health and fitness goals, and to help them realize that they could attain their goals. I always knew that I wanted to have a career that helped others, but with this coaching experience I have found something that I am passionate about. I love being able to help others with free challenges as well as paid challenges with programs from Beachbody. If I can get results it is possible for anyone.   Why not YOU?
















In my first week of the Turbofire challenge I have been challenges yet also had a blast working to get healthier and live a healthier life. The music is energizing, the moves take time to learn but I will get there. So far in the first week I am ⬇ 2.9 lbs and this was achieved within the first two days. This was a bit shocking but I love seeing results with the work that Input into my fitness journey. Two days left in Week One and than I will share the final Week One results. I hope that this might inspire others who may or may not be reading this to make the decision to commit to living a healthier life.

If you would like to commit to making changes in your lifestyle and would like help I would love to help you. Let's talk about the goals that you would like to reach,  how you want to reach them, and on what program or challenge that you believe is right for you. You can email me at katyshealthandfitness@gmail.com OR you can connect with me via social media at www.facebook.com/CAGirl9erfan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...