Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fit through the Holidays with TurboFire



I began Turbofire on September 28th and am looking forward to the journey with the program. The journey is not going to be easy, but a challenge is how we grow and how we success in our weight loss. The journey will take commitment and determination. I will be sharing the journey with you. I am not sure who is reading the blog or if anyone is, but maybe this will inspire you to begin your own lifestyle journey. I hope you find this to be inspiring.

I am tracking my nutrition with myfitnesspal, as well as adding the calorie burn from my workouts. Tracking my nutrition helps me to see what I am eating and how I can make changes to healthier options if my food choices begin impacting my journey. I would highly recommend purchasing a heart rate monitor and watch that will show you the calories burned, track your heart rate. It also makes sure that your calories loss is accurate on myfitnesspal. Without a heart rate monitor myfitnesspal cannot properly give you a proper calorie burn. You can purchase one on Amazon.


September/October

Week Three
Week Four
Week Five

November

Week Six
Week Seven
Week Eight
Week Nine

December

Week Ten
Week Eleven
Week Twelve
Week Thirteen
Week Fourteen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...