Monday, January 18, 2016

Creamy Turkey Casserole

Yesterday evening I decided to try out a new recipe that a friend had shared with me around Thanksgiving. I was a little hesitant mostly in part of the cranberry mayo but I am so glad that I tried it out. This was absolutely delicious and I will definitely be making this recipe again. It is the perfect way to use up those Thanksgiving leftovers with a twist. It takes no time at all to make and the smell while it bakes is oh so tempting. I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as my friends and I have.



Ingredients

4 cups of stuffing
4 cups of cooked turkey
3/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup cranberry sauce
2 cups mashed potatoes
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375°. Spray baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
Spoon in 2 cups of stuffing, then top with turkey. Combine 1/4 cup mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise,  potatoes, and cheese in large bowl.
Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining two cups of stuffing.
Bake for 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
OPTIONAL: Garnish with dried cranberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...