Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Healthy Heart, Healthy Life




Hey there everyone out there in blogland! I got a little sidetracked last month in creating fitness challenges. Everything just seemed to happen so fast & January has been a pretty busy but great month. Each day is a new slate for which I am truly thankful for; and next month is a fresh start to work on getting healtheir, living a healthier lifestyle, and kicking off 2016 with a bang.

Heart health is extremely important, especially in a generation where heart issues are the number one cause of death. It is sad to think that something is preventable through eating healthier, & exercising is costing the life of men and women around the globe. How many of these deaths could be prevented? This is one thing that really got me serious in my fitness journey. I do not want heart disease, or any other form of heart problem. I want to do what I can to get healthier and live a healthier life. It doesn't matter what you have done in the past, or what you did today, it matters that you make small changes each day to live a healthier life.

This is another reason that I became a Beachbody coach, I wanted to help people get healtheir, get results, and help change lives by inspiring others to make a change in their own lives. I do this by sharing fitness events, sharing my journey (which hopefully inspires YOU), sharing healthy recipes, tips, tricks, and by being there to inspire others as my coach does for me.

If you have been thinking about kicking off a journey to get healthier or are thinking about making some life changes. I want to invite you to join in the Healthy Heart, Healthy Life Challenge by clicking HERE. This challenge will focus on making small changes into your life and combine free fitness along with it to get you started on getting your own results. 

Stay tuned to the Events Page on this blog or via my FB Page for other events that can help you as work to get healthier & kick off your journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...