Monday, March 28, 2016

Slow Cooker Ham

I was browsing for ways to cook my first ham for Resurrection Day (aka: Easter.) I have never made a ham but a friend of mine always has ham on this day so I decided to try something different. Thank you Pinterest for a simple way to cook dinner without their being a mess or a complicated recipe. I hope you all enjoy this delicious recipe as much as my friends and I did.



Ingredients:

ham of your choice-TIP: make sure that the ham is big enough to fit in your crock pot. The ham that I bought was bigger than my pot. If this happens you can cut a few slices until it fits.
1 15 oz can of pineapple tidbits or chunks
brown sugar
1 cup of water.

Directions:

Spray crock pot with cooking spray or you can line it with an oven bag.
Cover the bottom of the crock pot with brown sugar
Add the meat on top of the brown sugar 
Add the pineapple on top of the ham
Add 1 cup of water to the pot so that the meat will stay tender and not burn.
Cook on low for 4-8 hours
Remove from the crock pot, slice, and ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...