Saturday, April 2, 2016

Turkey Meatloaf Donuts

I had planned to make this April Fools dinner yesterday, but there was a time and event issue that came up. I couldn't miss Super Friday, our quarterly gathering in the Beachbody business where we come together as coaches to workout, learn more about how we can better coach our teams, and inspiqre others to begin to live healthier lives.

So tonight my friends and I will be enjoying our late April Fools Day dinner. Which of course I am excited to try out.


Ingredients:
  • 1 lb ground turkey
  • 1 beaten egg
  • 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tsps garlic  
  • 1/2 onion
  • 1/2 cup mixed peppers
Topping
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Cut bell peppers: red, yellow, orange, & green
Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 350°
  2. In a large bowl add the turkey, peppers, onion, garlic, peppers, egg, Worcestershire sauce, & any other seasonings.
  3. Stir to combine all ingredients. 
  4. Add bread crumbs and combine.
  5. Spray the donut pan with cooking spray and add meatloaf mixture to the donut pan.
  6. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until it is cooked.  
  7. Top meatloaf with potatoes, and add the peppers to the top (as sprinkles)

  8. The recipe idea came from Kitchen Fun with my Three Sons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...