Monday, May 30, 2016

Red, White, & Berry Shortcake



This was my splurge treat of the day and I loved it. 
It was the perfect dessert for after dinner. 
Another Pinterest idea that caught my attention. 
I am a huge fan of strawberries and blueberries, 
they have become two fruit essentials in my home. 

Ingredients:
  • strawberries
  • blueberries
  • angel food cake cups
  • whipped topping


Directions:

  1. Defrost frozen fruit or rinse clean fruit,
  2. On a plate add one angel food cake cups place 1 tbsp of whipped topping in the cup and top with fruit. Add the remaining angel food cake on top, add the whipped topping and berries.
  3. If you like you can add a little fruit to the bottom of the plate 
  4. Dig in and Enjoy


21 Day Fix
1 purple, 1 yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...