Monday, May 30, 2016

Red, White, & Blue Salad



I took to Pinterest for some ideas on healthy Memorial Day meal ideas, and sadly my picture doesn't do it justice. It is a healthy and light salad which makes it perfect for those warm Summer days. 

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1 cup strawberries
  • 3 cups spring salad mix
  • feta cheese or other cheese of your choice
  • creamy italian dressing


TIP: My friends and I used frozen fruit for this dish. I would recommend using fresh fruit, but if it is not available frozen does work just make sure to drain the fruit or the juice will be everywhere.

Directions:
  1. Defrost frozen berries or wash fresh berries
  2. Place salad mix in a bowl, add the fruit, cheese, and top with a drizzle of dressing
  3. If desired you can add more fruit to the top of the salad
  4. Serve chilled and ENJOY!
21 Day Fix Servings Size:
1 green, 1 purple, 1 blue, 1 orange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...