Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day


Today we remember those who have paid
the ultimate sacrifice in defending our
nation, protecting the rights
& freedoms that we enjoy daily.

Because of our brave men and women in uniform we have freedom and rights that people in other nations do not have. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families who have lost a loved one in defense of this nation. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for the sacrifice that you made. Freedom isnt free, it is paid for by those who sacrificially serve this nation.

My friends and I had a little get together and we decided to try out some patriotic recipes. Pinterest was my best friend the possibilities are endless with  all the ideas on this amazing site. You can check out my Pinterest for ideas by clicking HERE. The recipes that we used today are all healthy, except for the dessert which has whipped cream and was a splurge for the day. One that was oh so worth it. I hope you all enjoy the recipes, if you try them out I would love to hear what you think and how you enjoyed them. I hope you all had a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend.



Breakfast/Brunch:


Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...