Monday, May 2, 2016

Triple Berry Kiwi Smoothie


Post surgery I have not really been up for eating early in the morning. So this weekend I decided to browse Pinterest for some healthy smoothie recipes that I could make to help me get by til lunch.


This Triple Berry Smoothie recipe is definitely
getting added to my favorites and
will be a favorite this Summer.


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • (I bought a bag of frozen mixed berries for this and it turned out great)
  • 3/4 cup raspberries
  • 1/2 cup blueberries
  • 2 kiwi, peeled & sliced 
  • 1 cup of orange juice


TIP: If you are not an orange juice fan I would reduce the orange juice to 1/2 cup and reduce or increase later based on how you like it.

Directions:
  1. Place frozen berries in the blender and thaw for about 10 minutes
  2. (I used my purple portion control container for the 21 Day Fix) & than added them to the blender after 10 minutes. 
  3. Add the kiwi and orange juice & blend until smooth
  4. OPTIONAL: top with kiwi & berries, if desired
  5. Drink & Enjoy!
21 Day Fix portion control:

1 1/2 purple & 1 yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...