Monday, July 18, 2016

Baja Slow Cooker Chicken

I got a new crockpot from a dear friend for my birthday so I decided to experiment with a new recipe. I wasn't sure if it would turn out or if it would be good. It turns out that being willing to experiment made this delicious dinner.


Ingredients:

2 packages of chicken drumsticks
2 packages of McCormick Baja Seasoning mix
1/4 cup orange juice
4 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp water
1 tbsp honey
Cooking spray



Directions:

Spray crock pot with cooking spray
Add defrosted chicken to the pot
Mix the Baja seasoning mix with water, olive oil, orange juice, and honey.
Add the mixture to the top of the chicken.
Cover and allow to cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Take out & serve with your favorite sides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...