Saturday, July 23, 2016

Steak Fajitas

I was browsing Pinterest yesterday evening and came across a chicken fajita recipe that looked so good that I wanted to try it out. I didn't have chicken in the freezer so I used steak which should be just as good. Mexican food is one of my favorite cuisines so I look forward to this dinner.


Ingredients:
  • Fajita seasonings:
  • 2 tsps lime juice
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • black pepper to taste
  • 1 sp McCormick garlic and roasted spices
  • 1 tsp chili powder
  • red, green, & yellow bell peppers
  • red onion or white onion
  • cooking spray



Directions:


  1. Defrost steak and season with the fajita seasonings
  2. Cook in an oven on 350 til the beef is cooked (approximately 30-1 hour)
  3. Add bell pepper and onion to a skillet and allow to cook on low heat til they are to the desired texture.
  4. Add the peppers to the top of the steak
  5. Serve with a side salad, chips and salsa and ENJOY!


If you try out this recipe I would love to hear how you like it or if you enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...