Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Smores Indoors

Paula Dean just made my night with this smores recipe. I have my adopted little sister in Christ in town and she is out of school for the Summer which means enjoying some Summer bucket list ideas. This recipe is so simple and it tasted just like smores made on the grill or over the fire. My favorite was the Reese's peanut butter cup; we also used Hershey's Dark Chocolate.



Ingredients:
  • 6 whole graham crackers
  • Marshmallows
  • Chocolate candy of your choice


Directions:

  1. Heat oven to broil til marshmallows are nice and glory.
  2. Add marshmallow to the bottom graham cracker.
  3. Add chocolate to the top add the final cracker to top.
  4. Serve & ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...