Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Day 1 {A Work in Progress}




It felt great to be back to working out on a normal basis. Today kicked off the first day of the arm sculpting free fitness challenge. Last month was not my month as far as fitness goes due to being sick and recovering from bronchitis. This month I look forward to getting back on track and getting results. The first week is always the hardest because it takes time to make fitness and nutrition a week again. Today, being the first day it would have been easy to give up when I started to feel sore. Soreness means results are in the making and it is worth the pain!

8 reps each routine for 3 sets




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...