Sunday, July 31, 2016

Change is Coming




CHANGE IS COMING!!!!

It is hard to close out July. This month has been a struggle with my normal fitness routine due to having bronchitis and allowing my body the time that it needs to recover. The good news is that tomorrow begins a fresh new month, which makes it a clean slate. It is never easy to not be able to achieve what we are normally capable of. I look forward to being back to my routine for the new month ahead.



Kicking off a new month with Beachbody's newest workout program, Country Heat. I can't wait to get it and get started. I am also looking forward to helping those who have signed up for my official test release group. I can't wait to see what this group of women can achieve with this new program. It's not too late to join in on the test group and to try out the new program. For more information on Country Heat click HERE.



I have FIVE spots remaining in the Country Heat test group and would like to invite you to join us in having fun dancing the pounds away for 30 days. The program will combine fitness with simple nutrition along with accountability to help you get your best results. Want to learn more?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...