Thursday, August 4, 2016

Work In Progress {Day 2 & 3}


Day Two was a scheduled rest day, but I couldn't just sit still and do nothing so I made it an active rest day with a lot of walking. It was a successful rest day that helped me achieve my step goal and my scheduled time.


Day Three I took my fitness to the gym and the goal was to do a mile in 30 minutes. I achieved the goal and decided to keep going. My last challenge for myself was to hit two miles in under 60 minutes and the goal was achieved. 


It felt great to crush my goals the past two days, the week isn't over yet. One final workout tomorrow before giving my body the rest day that it needs on Saturday. One thing I have learned on this journey is to never stop challenging yourself. Never settle for less than what you can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...