Sunday, December 18, 2016

Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy

Yesterday I knew I wanted to find a new recipe for cubed steak. I took to Pinterest to find a simple and different recipe that would be filling and delicious. Well, I found it! 🙌 This recipe is perfect to throw together before leaving for work or running errands and let it cook on low all day. I hope you all enjoy it as much as my friends and I did.


Ingredients:

1 package au jus gravy mix
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 can of french onion soup (I used the great value brand with beef broth.)
1 lb of cubed steak
Cooking spray

Directions:

Spray the crock pot base with cooking spray
Add the soup mixtures to the crock pot.
Add the gravy and then stir it together.
Add the beef to the crock pot
Cover and allow to cook on low for 8 hours or cook on high for 4 hours.

Serve with potatoes and a veggie for a filling dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...