Thursday, December 1, 2016

Oven Baked Italian Veggies

Pinterest is one of the most amazing sites, it has made meal planning so much simpler. I was stuck in a rut of foods that I continuously ate and now I enjoy trying out foods that are new and even different from what I am used to. This is yet another Pinterest inspired recipe and one that I thought was pretty delicious. I made this as one of the side dishes for burger night and was pleasantly surprise at how good it was; not to mention it is simple to make. I will however, make some changes to prevent others from the accident that I had. I hope you all enjoy this one!

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb cremini mushrooms, stem removed
  • 2 cups cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
  • 2 cups cocktail tomatoes, halved
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 tbsp fresh or dried parsley


Directions:

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
  2. In a bowl combine the mushrooms and veggies. Drizzle with olive oil then add the Italian seasoning, black pepper, salt, and toss until combined.
  3. Place the veggies in a oven safe baking dish and allow it to bake for 20-30 minutes
  4. Before taking out make sure the veggies are tender and the mushrooms are a golden brown
  5. Garnish with parsley and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...