Sunday, May 21, 2017

South Carolina BBQ Sauce

This weekend my friends and I decided to use on of our pork tenderloins up and turn it into a homemade BBQ. I am not a fan of the North Carolina BBQ, so I went on Pinterest to get some ideas and found this one. It is absolutely delicious...no more North Carolina BBQ 😉 If you like BBQ you have got to try this out. I am going to try this on BBQ chicken to see how it tastes.


Ingredients:

1 cup mustard
1/4 cup pure honey
1 tbsp hot sauce
1/2 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp garlic powder
sea salt & black pepper to taste

Combine all the ingredients in a bowl & stir to combine
Spoon over the meat and stir to combine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...