Tuesday, July 18, 2017

It Really Does Work



I recently joined Itworks!® while they were having an amazing sale for new customers. I got in for $10 ๐Ÿ˜ณ Normally the cost is $100 ๐Ÿ™Š but it comes with so much that even at the full price it would be worth the investment which I will come back to in a bit. I got my kit last week on Thursday and it was like Christmas in July. My main objective was to see if it really does work! I didn't want to post and share a lot of the products until I saw that it works. It really does work! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So I promised to show you what comes with the $99 package ๐Ÿ“ฆ check out the photo below!



With this kit, you are getting over $129 worth of products and tools that can help you build your business and share your story with others to change lives. It is an amazing deal! Let me just say that as a Itworks!® distributor using the products out of the kit it was worth the investment and it still would have been worth the $99 investment.

๐ŸšจVulberable moment๐ŸšจBelow you can check out the video of my before and after transformation within just two days. I could see REAL change in areas I never though would go away.


If I can see results in as little as 24 hours and beyond imagine what you could achieve. 


๐Ÿ’๐ŸปIn the last five days I have lost 17 inches ๐Ÿ™Š ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป From my hips, stomach, and in my abs! Today when I was using my Itworks gel I was noticing that my skin felt firmer and I could feel as if I lost more inches. So I decided to go ahead and measure again. While the wraps work for three days using the defining gel after the wrap can bring about results too. Yesterday my hips were at 105 inches and today I lost three inches putting my waist at 102 inches. Tomorrow I will be doing another wrap for what we call #wrapwednesday so having accurate measurements going into tomorrow will be helpful. Tomorrow one of my distributors and I will be wrapping and it is her first time. After seeing my results I can't wait to see what she achieves.

๐Ÿšจ✋ ๐Ÿšซ The products are not meant to replace a healthy lifestyle. The Itworks!® products work with what you are already doing to help you achieve results. That means a healthy diet and working out consistently. Results may vary depending on each person!!!✋️๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿšจ

If you like what you have read and are looking to shed some stubborn inches I have two deals that I can share with you.  The first deal expires tomorrow and it is when you buy a pack of our body applicator wraps you get a FREE defining gel! Yes, the stuff that I mentioned pairs well with the wraps and can help tone, tighten, and deliver results. (A savings of $45)


The second option is that you can become a loyal customer which also has its perks. You buy ONE product monthly on auto ship ๐Ÿ“ฆ for three months. What is so amazing about this? You are getting your products at the price I pay ๐Ÿ’ฐ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป




1 comment:

  1. Great place for a total body work out! Top class equipment, great trainers who are well qualified. You get all the support. Great ambience and more importantly, great music!! Good luck guys!
    Best gym in alwal

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Greek Style Chicken

Need a simple dinner? You have got to try out this recipe. The chicken is flavorful and tender I highly recommend this recipe. I paired it ...